Search This Blog

Thursday 27 February 2014

Face saviours: La Roche Posay

La Roche Posay Effaclar purifying foaming gel for oily skin
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo plus



La Roche Posay is my favourite skincare brand out of all of them! A strong statement I know but I love these face-saving products and LRP haven't failed me yet!

I loved the original effaclar duo it literally changed my face, I've only had a few spots since I started using it back in October last year, the success i'd had with the original duo made me want to try more things from the brand and of course when I heard they were reformulating the Effaclar duo and bringing it out as the Effaclar duo plus and I just had to try it.

the Duo plus is noticeably different to the original, it's still gel-like in texture but it's slightly more creamy and moisturising (although i still find I need a light moisturiser with it and I have combination skin), It's very calming and soothing as soon as it's applied to the skin, although i feel like it's not as good as the original at preventing and taking down spots (although it is still very effective compared to other more expensive spot treatments) it has faded dark spots and some scarring from spot to make my skin feel clearer and smoother and at just over £15 it's a beauty bargain and a must have in my opinion!

I recently ran out of face wash and I just wanted something quite simple that wasn't going to  irritate my skin and I saw that LRP did a foaming cleansing gel in the effaclar range, now don't be scared i know it's a foaming gel but IT really doesn't dry out your skin it feel really refreshing and leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and awake, it also isn't packed with as many unnecessary ingredients like many other face washes although it still does have some less than desirable ingredients (sodium laureth sulfate i'm looking at you) and it's a miracle worker if you have any spots or even if they are just starting to appear, I've found that if i wash my face with this (so far) my spots always subside or never turn into a proper spot. this face wash is just brilliant and it's a massive bottle!

Sorry it took me so long to post again I was having "technical issues" Blogger wouldn't let me upload pictures from my files on to blog posts, but I think I've sorted it now (I think it's because i was using internet explorer so now i'm using Google chrome and it seems to be working fine now).

what are your essentials for healthy clear skin? let me know down in the comments!
Thanks
Robyn :)

Follow me:     Bloglovin   Twitter    Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment